The Wookiees, whose name for themselves translated to the People of the Trees, were a species of hairy bipedal humanoids that were inhabitants of the planet Kashyyyk. One of the most noteworthy members of the species was Chewbacca, Han Solo's friend and co-pilot, who played a vital role in the Galactic Civil War and afterwards.
Weapons and Abilities
- Level 1: Pistol does 26 points of basic damage, and there is no alternate fire mode available.
- Level 2: Player can now charge the pistol by holding secondary fire. It takes about 4 seconds to fully charge, with gradually increasing damage up to that point.
- Level 1: 160
- Level 2: 240
- Level 3: 320
The Bowcaster (sometimes called the Wookiee Crossbow or the "Godcaster") was a Wookiee short-range projectile weapon that fired a metal quarrel enveloped in energy.
- Level 1: Basic bowcaster with high damage projectiles at a slow rate of fire.
- Level 2: Adds a scope to the bowcaster and increases the rate of fire. 1
- Level 3: Enables Charged Firing mode (toggle with Weapon Mode Key) and increases the running accuracy of the Bowcaster significantly.
1Scope is accessable through use of the secondary fire button.
- Level 1: 200
- Level 2: 300
- Level 3: 400
Fragmentation grenades were cheap and low-damage grenades which were used mainly by mercenaries, adventurers and bounty hunters. The grenade was similar to the thermal detonator in use, with the significant difference that the frag grenade was far less effective. These standard version of this grenade utilizes metal shrapnel when it explodes.
- Level 1: The Wookiee is armed with a single Frag Grenade.
- Level 2: The Wookiee is armed with two Frag Grenades.
The weapon has two modes of fire. Primary fire is a charged throw, with the grenade detonation on a timer. Secondary fire is a charged throw that detonates on impact with the ground. Secondaries are used primarilly to knock down foes, not for damage purposes, as it's damage rating is fairly low. Both Primary and Secondary modes are vulnerable to Force Push/Pull.
The Wookiee race enjoys a very hardy constitution. This ability determines the HP of the Wookiee.
- Level 1: The Wookie has 200 HP.
- Level 2: Description of Level 2
- Level 3: The Wookie has 400 HP.
Wookiees that do not buy any levels of Wookiee Health have 100 HP.
Many Wookies possess strength far beyond that of other races in the Galaxy.
- Level 1: Increases the Wookiee's melee strength. More damage will be dealt per hit.
- Level 2: The Melee Wookiee's strength is further increased. Additionally, the Wookiee becomes immune to Force Push/Pull.
- Level 3: Further increases the Wookiee's melee strength. Wookiees with level 3 are also impervious to Force Grip, and Force Lightning will not prevent a Wookie from firing his weapon. Most knockdown abilities will have no effect on a Wookie. Finally, if the Wookiee switches to melee, he can run as fast as a Jedi.
Other buyable items
Ammo Three levels
- Point Cost: 0 - Free
- Point Cost: 4
- Point Cost: 6