|Previous Patch||Current Patch||Next Patch|
|Version 1.2 (February 14th, 2015)||Version 1.2.1 (March 15th, 2015)||Version 1.2.2 (May 2nd, 2015)|
- /smod who now shows the admin's ID.
- Cloak no longer recharges to full immediately after finished using.
- Fixed issue with missing crosshair when using Advanced Targeting.
- Fixed player's scoped weapon not closing when hit by a sonic grenade or while being electrocuted.
- Prevented disruptor ammo indicator from displaying on other zoomed weapons.
- Fixed Jedi Mind trick turning off lightsaber even if no enemies were mind tricked.
- Fixed issue with droideka resulting in many issues such as people sticking together/falling out of the map.
- Removed default 20% Damage Reduction. Red and blocking DR still applies.
- Force Block's immunity levels based on amount of FP changed from 95/80/50 to 90/70/50.
- Cyan style now only drains BP on parries with the first swings of its combos.
- MBlock disarm once again requires movement+PB to perform; Staff style only requires movement.
- Fix for special moves hitting more than once when already cancelled enough times by normal swings.
- Reverted number of lives back to 6.
- Reverted match times to 5 minutes.
Gfx & UI
- Fixed issue with ratio fix resulting in BP / Jetpack bar being misaligned.
- Fixed rally lines drawn on radar when using the ratio fix.
- Optimized size of many HUD textures for better performance.
- Fixed control panel shader on Darth Vader.
- Fixed RGB issue on Zabrak Female ET when viewed without detailed shaders.
- Fixed VIS issue when facing in the direction of the carbon chamber door from the eastern commons.
- Addressed FA balance issue caused by 1.2's pistol changes.
- Clipped off upper area of building at attacker's spawn.
- Fixed lack of ceiling clipping.
- Fixed minor visual problem.
- Improved lighting and optimization.
- Some visual fixes and improvements.
- Corrected spelling of existing target_locations and added locations to side route.
- Added locked door to the command center. Hacking it takes 1 second for humanoids, 6 seconds for droidekas.
- Small metal floor plates no longer clip.
- All destructible objects now have health indicators to aid players unfamiliar with the map.
- When 12 or more players are in-game, the Falcon engine's HP increases by 50%.
- Class limited Sith Grenadier on FA.
Community Map Pack
- Fixed syntax error in hotel.shader.