- Fixed incorrect FA weapon animations.
- Fixed a bug preventing Wookiees getting Rage from hitting a Droideka.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Jedi to block projectiles while on the ground.
- Fixed a bug which caused a player to stagger when hit by a player who was already staggering.
- Fixed a bug which caused a stagger to occur when BP was above the required threshold
- Instaslash fix improved.
- Minor stagger bugfixes.
- Many instances of delayed swings have been removed.
- Each stance now has it's own unique stagger animation
- Some special moves have had their BP drain decreased.
- Damage reduction given to opponents when being hit by a swingblocking Jedi/Sith has been removed
- Stagger BP threshold for blue stance changed to 33BP.
- Added MBII Readme.html.
- Removed some unused assets.
- Updated Play_MBII.bat
- Added an ingame changelog.
- Updated the ingame credits.
- Fixed a small issue on the FA.
- Increased rebel spawnpoints to prevent server crashes.
- Fixed a bug which allowed spectators to go outside the map.
- Fixed a bug which allowed dekas to trigger a few objective related entities.
- Improved rock pull in the rancor area.
- Minor FPS and VIS improvements across the map.
- Updated prison area to have larger corridors.
- Added facing flag to secondary objective trigger.
- Fixed an issue that could make grenades and blaster fire dissapear.
- Fixed rebels being able to unlock secondary doors.
- Fixed a minor z-fighting issue in the library.
- Breaking windows will once again assign kills for players and teammates killed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.