Here are a list of tools, tutorials, and references for what you need to create levels within Movie Battles II.
- GTK Radiant
- Included with GTK Radiant: EffectsED, BehavED, ShaderED2, ModView, MD3View, Assimilate
- Text editing software such as Notepad++ for creating shaders, .siege files, Full Authentic Files, and .arena files.
- Adobe Photoshop / GIMP or other photomanipulation software to create textures and minimaps.
- Optional: Modeling software such as 3ds Max, Blender , Maya.
- Creating a .siege file
- Creating an Automap
- Creating a Weapon Icon
- Using a Custom Vehicle (.veh) File
- Entity List
- Enhanced Effects
- MovieBattles Character File (.MBCH) Values
- MovieBattles Character File (.MBCH) Weapon Overrides
- MovieBattles Team Configuration File (.MBTC)
- Full Authentic Attributes
- Full Authentic Force Powers
These are the sizes for units used in mapping. (All sizes are in map units)
- Normal Player: 41
- SBD (Remember these cant move while crouching): 49.2
- Wookiee: 47.15
- Droideka: 28.7
- Normal Player: 65
- SBD: 78
- Wookiee: 74.75
- Droideka: 45.5