- Minor FPS improvements.
- It is no longer required to manually close the ramp of the ship.
- Added Hinting.
- Made Max Reebos clips more round and accurate.
- Fixed a siege file typo.
- Fixed being able to shoot through a part of the ship.
- Fixed wookies and SBDs not being able to go through the new side route.
- Updated minimap.
- Updated objective images.
- Updated objective screen layout image.
- Added New dotproduct2 terrain, featuring 1/4th the tris of the previous terrain increasing FPS
- Added New emplaced gun in one of the buildings allowing you to fire on the central area.
- Added New Rebel Transport model by Teelos
- Added New side route for Rebels.
- Added music to the Cantina
- Added a lightgrid brush to centralize the lightgrid in the map and reduce data usage (increased load time and FPS)
- Added a "facing" tag to a few triggers, so you must be looking at the target now.
- Added a "radarteam" flag to the datapad, so that only rebels can see it on the minimap while moving.
- Added new End Round cutscenes like those in Republic Cruiser. (Imperial cutscene coming in an update slightly after release)
- Added Inside brushes, for those who want to modify the maps weather server side.
- Added enhanced EFX to the smoke stack, removing the first level of effects. Improving FPS on lower end settings.
- Updated VIS further boosting FPS and reducing portal count by over half.
- Updated lighting setting - sunset.
- Updated the Imperial Ship scripts to simplify and update them.
- Corrected lighting contrast in many interior areas
- Fixed OBJ ship window wall bug
- Fixed multiple z-fighting spots
- Fixed multiple texture miss-alignments
- Fixed multiple surfaces lacking caulk
- Fixed over 90% of current wall bugs
- Fixed some imp spawns that were in a wall.
- Fixed Rebel spawn doors (Now opens properly)
- Fixed Rebel spawn stairs by adding clipping.
- Fixed floating curtains.
- Imperial side now features full 64 spawns (Fixes server crash)
- Rebel side now features full 32 spawns (Fixes telefrags)
- Removed water layer in the sky. (wtf?)
- Removed some unseen floating brushes.
- Fix Tatooine Siege file errors
Release Candidate 3
- Fixed multiple exploit locations.