You can always adjust your movement and interaction keys by clicking Controls on the start screen of the game or by clicking Esc button and then Controls in the middle of already started match! Another popular method is to open the console and tinker with your binds in more rough manner
/bind F12 "screenshot"
Command will bind action of taking a screenshot to F12 button if you input the following in your game console!
Actions not listed below, have no default key bindings set.
|Action||Default Key Binding||Alternate Key Binding|
|In-game Console||Shift + ∼|
|Fire Weapon||Mouse button 1|
|Aim (Zoom)||Mouse button 2|
|Saber Style (Alt Fire)||Mouse wheel button|
|Class Special I||Mouse button 4|
|Class Special II||Mouse button 5|
|Hold to Crouch||Ctrl||C|
|Melee||1||Mouse wheel scroll|
|Melee Block||Mouse button 2 (If equipped)|
|Switch Weapon||Mouse wheel scroll||1, 2, 3, 4 (...)|
|Use Selected Power||F|
|Show Level Map||M|
How to use PS4/Xbox One controller for MBII?DS4Windows to use their pads but please take a note that your reactions are highly less accurate and sensitive while playing with a pad like in any other games!
- Plug your controller into your PC via USB, then execute the earlier mentioned program (If done correctly, the ID of your controller will be recognized.)
- Now that PS4 controller is being identified as an Xbox 360/Xbox One controller, we can move on.
- You will need to download Pinnacle Game Profiler.
Once you are in look for profile for "Jedi Academy" and apply it.
- If you are running Movie Battles 2 through Steam overlay, F12 functions as print-screen button.
- You will find your screenshots in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\Movie Battles 2\GameData\MBII\screenshots for Steam version of the game.
- If you are using controller emulator make sure your device is recognized as an Xbox 360 controller.