Rank 1 costs 6 points, and features:
- Below-average rate-of-fire
- Average damage (28/shot)
- Average projectile speed
- Standard accuracy: Only accurate while stopped or moving slowly.
Adds fast-fire secondary fire:
- High rate-of-fire
- Below-average damage (24/shot)
- Slow projectile speed
- Terrible accuracy: Never accurate.
- High ammo drain (3/shot)
Increases clip size substantially, and makes secondary fire accurate while stopped or moving slowly.
- The high rate-of-fire of secondary fire (especially combined with the Rank 3 accuracy) makes it reliable in many situations, but as your aim improves you may find the primary fire's higher shot speed and higher damage per-shot more valuable for headshots.
- Primary fire is also more ammo-efficient for draining the FP of saberists.