Weapons and Abilities
The clone pistol is the standard issue pistol used by the Clone Trooper and the ARC Trooper, the weapon has 3 levels (Detailed in the Weapon Specification). The primary fire on the clone pistol shoots out a blue shot, the secondary fire when charged (By holding down the secondary fire button) will shoot out a blue shot that bounces off of walls.
- Level 1: A standard-issue pistol, with nothing special about it.
- Level 2: Enables secondary charged bouncing shot - higher charge allows for more bounces.
- Level 1: 350
- Level 2: 525
- Level 3: 700
The DC-15A Blaster Rifle is a powerful repeating rifle used by Clone Troopers that can be fitted with an energy blob launcher.
- Level 1: The Clone Rifle has a low rate of fire.
- Level 2: Improved rate of fire. The Clone Trooper can purchase blobs.
- Level 3: The Clone Rifle has an extremely rapid rate of fire.
- Level 1: 300
- Level 2: 450
- Level 3: 600
Charged blasts, commonly known as "blobs", are a special purchasable ability for Clone Troopers armed with the DC-15A Blaster Rifle. When fired, these blobs travel in a straight line unaffected by gravity toward their target. Direct hits cause knockdown and deactivate Mandalorian jetpacks.
- Level 1: The Clone Trooper is equipped with three charged blasts.
- Level 2: The Clone Trooper is equipped with six charged blasts.
- Level 3: The Clone Trooper is equipped with nine charged blasts.
Ion Blasts are a new type of blob for v0.1 that causes electrical damage in a small area, much like a smaller version of the Pulse Grenade. Unlike regular blobs, these are affected by gravity and therefore travel in an arc. They also need to be charged before they can be fired.
- Level 1: The Clone Trooper is equipped with one ion blast.
- Level 2: The Clone Trooper is equipped with three ion blasts.
- Level 3: The Clone Trooper is equipped with six ion blasts.
Reinforcements are just extra lives. Every one you buy, gets you another life after you die.
- Level 1: The Clone Trooper receives one extra life.
- Level 0: Regenerates 1 point per second while walking or crouching. This is extremely slow.
- Level 1: Regenerates 3 points per second while walking or crouching.
- Level 2: Regenerates 5 points per second while walking or crouching. Can fire your weapon while sprinting for double the stamina drain.
- Level 3: Regenerates 7 points per second. Can regenerate Stamina while running. Firing while sprinting has the normal stamina drain.
Other Buyable Items
- Level 1: 30 Armor
- Level 2: 45 Armor
- Level 3: 60 Armor
- Level 1: The Clone Trooper has some ammo.
- Level 2: The Clone Trooper has more ammo.
- Level 3: The Clone Trooper has much ammo.
Special 1 - Sprint
- Enables the Clone Trooper to temporarily run at an increased speed.
- If pressed and released (tapped), the Trooper's Stamina bar will decrease as you sprint. The increased running rate stops automatically when you press the Walk key, or when your stamina expires. You must have stamina left (blue bar at right) to initiate a sprint.
- If pressed and held, the Trooper may also move at a faster pace (slower than a sprint, faster than a run) without stamina drain.