- Maps have been re-released to remove the server crashing with Droideka players problem.
- Fixed the VIP 'push' bug which allowes a VIP's escape earlier than intended.
- Reduced the splash damage radius of secondary and quick fire thermals. Primary fire remains unchanged. The visual effect have also been altered on primary fire.
- Removed the ability of the Droideka to knock opponents onto their back
- Increased the points nessesary for a Jedi to reach maximum ability in Saber Defense, Offense and Force Block.
- Fixed a bug where if two Jedis attempt to push a thermal or a rocket at the same time, the missile can get reflected back to one of the Jedis
- Gunners can now be pushed on their back more consistently when in the air.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.