Skilled and deadly mercenaries who know no loyalty other than the credit.
This class represents characters like Aurra Sing, Greedo or Bossk.== Weapons and Abilities==
- Level 1: A standard pistol, nothing special about it.
- Level 2: Enables alt charged fire.
- Level 3: Gives a high-powered primary fire. Ammo consumption increases slightly.
The pistol is 100% accurate at all times, so you can even shoot deadly accurate shots while running.
E-11 Blaster rifle
- Level 1: A standard blaster rifle, slow primary fire
- Level 2: Adds a faster secondary fire.
- Level 3: Makes secondary fire more accurate and increases the clip capacity.
- Level 1: A medium-powered high-velocity rifle.
- Level 2: Adds a rapid-fire mode (toggle with Weapon Mode key).
- Level 3: Adds a scope on the alt-button.
Perfectly accurate only when standing still.
- A sniper weapon - cannot be upgraded. Has two scope levels on alt-fire and cannot be fired outside of scope.
- Level 1: Weak unscoped shot and a weak scoped shot.
- Level 2: Allows a charged shot whilst scoped. Can shoot through multiple targets.
Disintegrates anything within its blast radius - use carefully!
- Maximum: 1.
Poison darts do a small amount of damage every second over a period of time. They also disable Force pool regeneration.
- Maximum: 3.
Tracker darts allow you to track one or more targets through walls etc. Tracked targets will periodically flash pink. Comes in packs of 3.
- Maximum: 2 packs. (6 darts in total)
- Strong armour
Special 1 (Tap)
- In melee mode - shoot poison darts.
Special 2 (Tap)
- In melee mode - shoot tracker darts.
- With weapon in hand - melee kick.