General Grievous managed to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine. He is being held on Grievous's Flagship, The Invisible Hand
Defend RD-D2 until he finishes hacking their system. When complete the elevators up to the observation deck where the chancellor is being held will be unlocked.
If R2 is destroyed before he can complete this task, you will have to manually unlock the elevators from the bridge. I don't need to tell you how important it is that we save the chancellor. May the Force be with you.
Confederacy of Independent Systems
The Republic have sent their best troops to free Chancellor Palpatine. They are led by two Jedi who have landed in the main hangar bay.
Destroy their astromech droid before it can unlock the elevators to the chancellor's position, and then defend the bridge. If you manage to fail in that, get to the observation deck immediately.
We cannot afford to fail in this task.
- Fixed several spots where you could glitch out of the map.
- Fixed some elevator door paths being incorrect when called from level 2 to level 1.
- Fixed balcony in objective area that could be used to glitch through the wall.
- Added a pit at the bottom of the elevator shaft in the event someone intentionally glitches out of the elevators.
- Minor shader optimization for Detailed Shaders option.
- Added stingers similar to Lunarbase and DOTF.
- Full Authentic
- Battle Over Coruscant's clone sharpshooter can use sense again.
- When R2 gets killed the timer gets hidden now.
- Fixed a small issue on the FA.
- Increased rebel spawnpoints to prevent server crashes.